It’s cool though I’m also eating a cucumber in pennance
- Me: *makes curry for the week*
- Me: *eats curry for the week*
Looking at a map of my zone in chicago and google maps automatically highlights all the best thrifts.
They know. They know. The algorithms. They know.
Now seems like a much better time to be a tween than when I was a tween tbh
- Me: *goes into gheav looking for goat cheese*
- Me: *wakes up in a bathtub full of ice*
A few minutes ago I made eye contact with a dude who was also drinking an iced green tea and he was reading Kafka on the Shore and I am reading 18Q4 and I gave him a silent nod.
my phone is being repaired at the moment and I’m sorry for the techs who are getting all my texts
22. New Haven layabout. Less young. Still soft.